Love-a-thon Celebration

Saturday 20 February 2016




 Hi Book Lovers, 

So guess what? I am participating in the Love-a-thon which starts today for the first time!!! *dances* Isn't that exciting? Yay me! This is hosted by  Alexa (Alexa Loves Books), Cee (The Novel Hermit), Hazel (Stay Bookish) & Mel (The Daily Prophecy), so make sure you go and check out their pages!

SO I am hoping that you stopped by this page to get to know me a little (and I u), well let's begin shall we?


1. What’s your name?

My name is Aneesa, nice to meet you :)

2. Where in the world are you blogging from?


I blog from the UK!

3. How did you get into blogging in the first place?
 

Books of course! I love books they are my life which is why I started blogging

4. How did you come up with your blog name?


Well I am constantly craving books like all the time if I had all the money in the world and bought every single book it would still not satisfy my craving, hence the name lol ( I am insane I know!!)

5. What genre do you read and review the most on your blog? 


I read and review all genres 
 
6. What other types of posts do you do on your blog, apart from reviews?


Life in general, I have started doing memes and my own book cover series since I am lover of book covers! I also love watching movies, who doesn’t right? So occasionally I do a post on that too!

7. Best blogging experience so far?

 
Getting to interact with fellow book lovers and authors. I love discovering new authors and trying new books which I have done a lot last year

8. Favorite thing about the blogging community?


This is hard a question, I don’t think I can pinpoint anything as the whole blogging community are so awesome! They rule!

9. Name the 5 books you’re most excited for this 2016!

 
I have more than 5 but I will try; The Great Hunt by Wendy Higgins, A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro, Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare, The Crown by Kiera Cass, Frost like Fire by Sara Raasch, Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes, oh crap that is more than 5, I could go on forever

10. Name the 5 books you want to read this 2016 that you didn’t get to in previous years!


The Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella,  Chantress Fury by Amy Greenfield,  Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot, Stolen Songbird by Danielle Jensen, Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger, The Kiss of Deception by Mary E Pearson, oh dear I carried on again.

11. What’s an underrated book or series that you think everyone should read?


I am not sure what everyone thinks of this series but I have two series which I think 
everyone should read a) The Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan (fantastic series, a very powerful one) and b) Chantress series by Amy Greenfield
 
12. Which book boy or girl would be your book BFF?


All of them!!!! I cannot choose :’(

13. Which book boy or girl would be your book boyfriend/girlfriend?



Oh my I cannot choose, there are literally so many asking me to choose is like my favourite ice cream or chocolate.

14. Who would you recruit for your apocalypse squad (5 characters max)


Anna from Sweet Trilogy, Em and Evan from the Breathing Series, Poppy from I’ve Got Your Number, Cole from The White Rabbit Chronicles and  Maxon and America from The Selection Series. I know 5 was max but I couldn’t leave America out now could I?

15. Apart from reading, what are your other hobbies or interests?


Sports, shopping, hanging out with friends, travelling, cars, movies, technology

16. Apart from book shopping, what else do you like shopping for?


Clothes, shoes, sunglasses, cars, technology, chocolate, jewellery

17. At a party, the DJ suddenly changes the song – and it’s your song. What song would be playing?


Hello by Adele

18. Pick out either a book you want turned into a film/TV show, or a film/TV show you want turned into a book. 


I’ve Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella

19. What would your dream library look like?



Lots of books with a comfy space to read and a beautiful view

20. Author you want to meet and sit down to tea with?


Keira Cass, Sherry Thomas, Sara Raasch, JoJo Moyes, Amy Butlerfield, Sophie Kinsella



2 comments

  1. Aneesa, hello! It's lovely to get to know you a little bit better :) You've got a great little list of books you're excited for up there, and I'm highly anticipating them along with you. I would definitely want to get tea with Jojo Moyes. I think she's a wonderful writer, and I'm slowly working my way through her backlist! Glad you could join us for the Love-a-Thon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexa, nice to meet you!
    Thank you,I cannot wait them with you. Yes I completely agree with you she is one of those writers who can pulls my emotions apart like no other!
    And thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome © . Theme by STS.