Westbrook #3

Friday 4 December 2015

27970081 
Title: Laws of Motion
Author: Laura Clark
Published: 4th December 2015
My Rating: 5/5
Recommend: Yes
Synopsis:

Everything is finally as it should be, or so it seems. As Laila attempts to settle into her new relationship, she finds it difficult to surrender her heart. Deep down, she’s worried about getting hurt again. Desperate to remain in control, she makes some rash decisions that could jeopardize her future. Will Laila be able to salvage her newfound happiness?

Trevor gets caught day-dreaming during Physics class. Unfortunately, it is the wrong class for him to space out in. Mr. Bonner has it out for jocks and Trevor is no exception. As punishment, he is forced to write an essay about how the Laws of Motion apply to his every-day life. Trevor doesn't realize the significance of this assignment at first, but he quickly discovers that Newton's Laws might be exactly what he needs to understand how to deal with his own struggles with relationships.

Physics might just end up being the simple answer to everyone's uncertainty about love.
  



I received this book in an exchange for a honest review

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laura!!! Why did you do this!!!! I had a feeling this was going to happen no!!!!! I feel like you ripped my heart out and stomped all over it! Why did you do this to my poor baby (Sam)? WHY!! :'(



description

description

description
The grief has taken over every emotion I feel right now, will this ever end? :'(


Oh God! How do I even begin to write this review? I have been postponing this for as long as I can, I knew the moment I was writing the review I will fall apart! This book continues exactly where it left off between Sam and Laila kissing but it has fast forwarded a month I think.

Things get really intense for Laila, as she is juggling between Gavin, Sam and Trevor. There was always this heated intense moment between Trevor, Sam and Laila already without including Gavin. But does it get intense in this book, it goes off the charts!

How do I describe this book without telling the story or giving too much away?

I think this book everyone sort of knows what they want and go after it, they also face the mistakes they made and either live with it or make amends; it doesn't go that way for everyone though (you will know what I mean if you have the read the book).

Laila grows up alot in this book, she tries to be honest and just admit what she is feeling not much lies are being told. Albeit, she is running away from the situation at times and is very conflicted with her feelings for both Trevor and Sam. We also see Avery being very friendly with Kyle who shares the same sentiment. Avery is a very good friend, she has Laila's back at all times considering she is very popular and how beautiful she is but that does not stop her from being a good person I liked her alot in this book.

Kyle cares and loves Laila alot, the only thing is he has a very funny way of showing it and can act oblivious to how much his words can hurt her sometimes but it is good to know that he does have a affectionate side, I just wish he would stop being a complete jerk to his sister especially when he is always calling favours from her! Seriously grow up man!

I am glad with the way things ended, although it was alot of confusion to go through and wondering who Laila will end up with but I can see why she does. It is a very bittersweet ending! I love that Trevor finally gets Laila cos he toally deserves her as he suports her through thick and thin whereas Sam doesn't. I kind of feel like because Sam does not fight harder for and because he broke her heart that summer he leads Laila to Trevor otherwise she would have ended up with him! What a bummer, I had high hopes for Sam. I am still secretly wishing that Laila and Trevor break up and she gets back with Sam. Wishful thinking? Maybe, but I fell in love with Sam which is most likely why I am blind to Trevor's love for Laila. Lol I have this sense of deja Vu where Laila feels and says the exact same words. What I loved most about this series was how real life it was, this story could have been anyone, I could have been Laila or will be :).


description

description 

Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.