Liebster Award Nominee!!

Saturday 25 July 2015






 OMG!!!!!! A BIG AND HUGE THANK YOU TO ARA!!! THANK YOU FOR THIS!!! 


1. Do you prefer a book that is written in third person, or one that is written in POVs?
I am open to everything, as long as it is readable. At times, having too many POV's can be daunting to any reader

2. Do reviews have an impact on your book purchases?
Yes very much! I always look at reviews before purchasing a book, however that is not to say a good blurb or a bookalicious cover won't get my attention! :)

3. What made you want to be a blogger?
I love reading and writing, and blogging happened by chance all of a sudden when someone advised me to start it as it would be really fun! I have no regrets starting it!

4. If given the chance, would you like to meet in person the bloggers you've had the chance to interact with? Why or why not?
Yes, I would love to! I have met a couple who are very down to earth, sweet and make blogging wayyy more fun! But I hope to meet more along the way and make new friends! It would be cool if blogging had a kind of meet and greet festival where every single blogger (old and new) can meet and interact with one another!  That would be EPIC!!

5. What are your biggest book no-nos?
That is a very difficult question as I don't have anything specific, it would really depend on a lot of factors!

6. Who is (or are) your book boyfriend(s)? Why them?
Oooooo  *gets all excited* (blushes). There are alot! Christian Grey, Kaidan, Patch, Daniel, Damon, Nat, Titus, Maxon, Cole, Evan, Robert, Will, Sam, Lucas, Dastien and the list is endless! They make reading so worth it and wayyyyy more fun. Who doesn't love a badass, handsome, tall boyfriend? ;) *swoons*

7. What is your record for longest time without putting down your book/ereader? (meaning no sleep, no breaks except for bathroom ones and eating, no work stuff)
Reading fo 24 hours non-stop (not even for food!)

8. Aside from reading, what are your other hobbies?
Travelling, learning new languages, going out, shopping (who doesn't?), sports, cars, pampering myself, blogging!

9. Would you like to be an author someday? If yes, what genre would you specalize in?
I am quite unsure about this, not sure if I would make a very good author so I don't know how to reply to this question!

10. What advice can you share to fellow bloggers?
Just be yourself, there is only one of you! And your beautiful, and unique just the way you are even with all your flaws! There is a reason why another person can never replace someone else. Because each one can NEVER be replaced by anyone! :) 


Since I have already done this before, I re-nominate all the other bloggers I did before! Once again, thanks to Ara!

P.S. Apologies for the delay in responding!

Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.