Eden's Ore #1

Thursday 2 July 2015

22046915 
Book: Eden's Ore: Secrets
Author: B.V. Bayly
Published: 1st May 2014
My Rating: 3/5
Recommend: Yes/No
Synopsis:   

This is a fast-paced science fiction thriller in which a near-future Earth has solved its energy crisis with... the Ore. Powerful crystals of endless energy, they promise to reshape the world into the Eden it once was, but at what cost? When one man gets a shard of the Ore embedded in his chest during an freak accident, he gains unexpected powers - and is set upon a dangerous path where he is hunted by those who control the Ore. As he struggles to unlock his own abilities, he discovers the terrible secret of the Ore...













I received this book in an exchange for an honest review

I loved the cover of this book, what intrigued me most about this book was the blurb. I have never heard the concept of Ore before so I was very excited to read it

description


It's difficult to say if the story was compelling as this book consisted a lot of setting the scene, a little background knowledge about the ore but I still found it difficult to comprehend the connection between Gabriel's DNA or blood and the ore. I feel like this has not been explored enough in the book!

There was not much romance in this book, there is a potential love interest which may or may not be developed in the next book 



Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.