Liebster Award Nomination

Tuesday 2 June 2015






I received a message by Aga letting me know that she has nominated me for the Liebster Award, my first reaction was very similar to this!



I wanted to say thank you to Aga for nominating me, her blog is amazing so please be sure to check it out. The Liebster Award is a recognition award for bloggers who have less than 200 followers, I think this is amazing  as new bloggers like me get recognition and are welcomed!

Here comes the hard part, so this is what I am told to do:


The Rules:

1. Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.

2. Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.

3. Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.

4. Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.

5. Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.




So the questions....


1. What do you think of books being made into movies?

I both agree and disagree with this view, I think it is amazing for books to be transformed on to the screen, you get to see all the scenes a reader visualises onscreen; it's like a surreal experience. Although, sometimes the script is entirely different to how it was in the books so I have mixed feelings about this one.

 2. If you could choose a fantasy world (Narnia, Hogwarts, Panem, or other) which one and why?

I would have to say Narnia, I loved the film adaptions although I still have not read any Harry Potter books! (Please don't kill me, I plan to do so very soon!) :)

 3. What made you pick up the book you are currently reading?

It seemed like a very interesting concept, and I am open to read anything as long as it seems fascinating.


 4. How many times is it acceptable to re-read a book according to you?

There is no limit, if you love a book there can be no limitations as to how many times you can read a book.

 5. A quote by your favorite author

“Love is beautiful fear”
― Kiera Cass, The Elite

 6. We’ve all had to read some kind of play in High School, which one was your favorite and why do you remember it?

Romeo and Juliet, I just remember thinking love is not something you plan, it just happens in the most intriguing ways.

 7. Do you enjoy drinking or snacking on while reading? If so, what?

Sometimes, not all the time. Usually, a drink or something light.

 8. How do you feel about audio-books?

I have nothing against audio books, but I personally cannot listen to them as I tend to be consumed by my own thoughts and in my own world.

 9. What do you enjoy reading when you’re in-transit? (on the train / bus / car / etc.)

Wherever I can, whether that is the bus, car or train.

 10. Out of the recent books you have read, which one, and why, would you recommend to your mom?

The Selection series since she loves a good romance with loads of twists and a good plot


I nominate the following:

My Questions to you:

1. What is your favourite series and why?
2. What is about books that you love the most?
3. What do you look for when you are finding a new book to read?
4. Do you read specific categories? Or are you open to any?
5. Do you have a favourite character? If so, why?
6. If you had to describe one book in just one word, what would it be and why?
7. Do you have any favourite Authors?
8. What book would you recommend to read?
9. Have you ever read any book that has affected you on a personal or emotional level?
10. Do you prefer e books or paperbacks?

Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.